Tuesday 20 March 2018

About Sharoz - SharozThoughts- Technicaltune

Hello guys ! I'm Sharoz  and Welcome to my new blog Technicaltune.com 

About me : This is Shaik Sharoz and I'm not a professional blogger or a technology expert but i love technology, I like every little thing that is related to technology and I have started this blog just to gain some knowledge and share with you lovely people. I always like to gain some knowledge from all around, Not everything but about things that I love.

Technicaltune and Sharoz :

This is the place where i write what ever that comes to mind, Previously i used to write on my personal blog that is SharozThoughts, You can check it out later. I really don't know why i have kept the blog name as TechnicalTune. I was just searching for a name which is easy to remember and i suddenly got it in my Mind, So i did  not thought much about it.

My Motivation:  As on my personal blog i write motivational thoughts that come to my mind, One of my reader asked me on Insta that, Who is my motivation? i was really shocked when he contacted me and said  that he loves my blog posts, I replied him that , You must be self motivated to motivate others to do well in life, He was asking me How can he be successful? I replied to him that Make sure to do what you Love and what makes you happy. He was happy with that answer, But i didn't actually gave him answer to his first question. Who is my Motivation?

Well  I can't say a single name for this question because you must gain motivation from all the sources you have and you don't actually need a reason to be motivated to to inspire others. I was inspired by many Entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs and ElonMusk. There's a lot that you can learn from those great people and you should always think big, No matters that You know it might not look like it will happen but you should not end up saying you don't need. There is no need of something you don't like. So be curious and Dream Big.....


My dream:  My dreams are not related to my present life, I'm such a person who dreams a lot. Yeah i know most of them actually not possible but Dreaming doesn't cost me either. So i Dream.. One of such Big dream is  I should buy a Lamborghini and Drive it, Yes it's a very big at least for me. To make your dream come true You have to make Some Habits , That develops you into what you dream so make it true. Also read 30 Habits of highly Successful people.

You must follow some Habits, Which bring change in your life, Life is not so complicated as you are thinking you have to look broadly, Do the things that make you and your people Happy.

What about Haters?? : Me being Sharoz have haters equal to friends, Because i don't care about them, They are a part of your life and you must cope with them, If you are thinknig How i deal with haters, Do read it, I know i'm not good in grammar, I have written that post very long back..


Thanks for spending some time to know me better, I like everyone of you who reads this, Let me know What you think about me. You can mail me technicaltuner@gmail.com 

Facebook Page

Shaiksharoz - Facebook
Sharoz_shaik - Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @sharoz_shaik