Wednesday 13 September 2017

"I phone X "features and specifications of i phone x,I phone 8 and 8 plus




Here is all you need to know about the new I phone X…

The first I phone was launched on January 9 2007 by Steve jobs. This year completes its 10 successful years….

Apple completes 10 years of the i phone industry and Tuesday apple has launched the I phone 10 or in other words you can say as I phone X…The design and the body look of the I phone X looks very new..There have been many leaks came out before the launch but the I phone X has a new updated design. The frame has been made with the stainless steel, with a glass back with the screen 5.8 inches,
In common we can say that the phone is very slim with good dimensions, It works on apple’s A11 bionic chip, When it comes to the battery the company doesn’t say clearly its MAh but it has improved battery when compared to I phone 8 and 8 plus..

Camera
There are lot of cool features and updates in camera here we get dual rear camera with SENSOR 12 MP each with aperture (f/1.8) AND (f/2.4) wide lens with dual image stabilization Quad led True tone Flash with deeper pixels..
Front camera : The front camera is of 7 Mp in fact the front camera also allows the portrait mode

Wireless charge:
The best feature according to me is it supports fast charging as well as Wireless charging  

No fingerprint sensor:
The I phone X doesn’t have a finger print sensor. But in its place we gets “Face Unlock” option which apple call as ”FACE ID” .Apple said that it has improved and its safe and secure..Even if your face changes slightly suppose your beard grows in size also it is capable to detect you very accurately and unlock your phone.
Along with all these you will also get all the features of  I phone 8 and 8+. Like

SIMILAR FEATURES OF I PHONE 8 AND 8 PLUS:

 *5.8 super retina Display,
 *Slow sync flash,
 *Portrait mode (front and back),
 *LTE advanced,
 *Bluetooth 5.0,
 *Water and Dust resistant,
 *Stereo speakers.

This phone is awesome in all its features The price of the iPhone X is around $1000 you can
 Pre-book this from 27 October and the delivery will starts from November 3... 


pics of launch event



"FACE ID"


FRONT VIEW OF I PHONE X:



Do follow me:
 INSTAGRAM  @  SHAIK SHAROZ
 GOOGLE+      @  SHAIK SHAROZ


share this post instantly using the buttons below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @sharoz_shaik